Scaling Drone Services Nationwide for Ryan Companies
Drones are transforming the way construction job sites are managed. From keeping tracking of week-to-week job site progress, to measuring stockpiles with sophisticated drone analytics, construction companies like Ryan Companies are loving what drones can do to improve job site management.
From an operational perspective, construction businesses that manage job sites across the country are faced with the challenge of finding local drone pilots and then managing those relationships at the local level. One of the benefits Ryan Companies enjoys by working with Drone Bros is our nationwide network of FAA certified drone pilots, resulting in only one vendor relationship to manage for multiple job sites.
The benefits from a cost and operation perspective are tremendous. Ryan Companies can manage drone photos, videos and maps via one vendor (Drone Bros) instead of having to find and hire different vendors for every location. In addition, with Drone Bros’ sophisticated file sharing and analytics platform, accessing important drone data for jobs across the country is extremely simple.
By working with just one drone company on multiple projects around the country, Ryan Companies was able to save in time and cost while getting consistent and effective drone content.
Map of Current Jobs We’re Managing for Ryan
COST & TIME SAVINGS FOR RYAN COMPANIES
- Our national network of FAA Certified pilots means less time spent finding local pilots.
- One-call on-boarding for each job site and construction project.
- With one link to access all photos, maps, videos, Ryan Companies benefits from the economy of scale Drone Bros offers.
- Vendor approval process becomes streamlined by working with an already approved drone service provider.
- Single partner for entire lifespan of the project – from site selection, to job completion.
- Stockpile measurement data for improved site management.